Bachelor Pad alums Holly Durst and Blake Julian have taken their controversial on-screen romance to the next level: According to People, the couple are engaged. Durst and Julian’s budding romance caused waves in the Bachelor Pad house, especially for Durst’s former fiancé Michael Stagliano, who was a contestant on the fifth season of The Bachelorette. Bachelor Pad’s season 2 finale airs Monday on ABC.
Posted September 8 2011 — 1:32 PM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake