Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
- Watch 'The Daily Show' transform Donald Trump quotes into a rap song
- Drake reveals why he cut Kanye West and Jay Z verse from his new album
- Ranking the endings of every 'Fast & Furious' film
- Mandy Moore posts throwback picture from 'A Walk to Remember'
- WATCH: Geena Davis originally wanted to play Louise in 'Thelma & Louise'
- Remembering Prince: 1958-2016
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Karin Slaughter's 'The Kept Woman'