Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
- See Keegan-Michael Key dress up as Penn State's football coach
- Prince performed for Madonna at Paisley Park
- See the stars of Shondaland wish EW a happy 25th birthday
- The Muppets go full Aaron Sorkin in 'Studio 60' mashup
- 'Adventure Time' cast reveals what's in store for season 7 at New York Comic-Con
- 'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy' renewed up for second season — exclusive
- Ben Affleck's Batman had to be a hulking 'tower of muscle'