Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
- Beyoncé announces world tour during Super Bowl
- 'The X-Files' finale: Scully becomes an alien in limited-time sneak peek
- Beyoncé rocks Super Bowl halftime show with new song
- Super Bowl 50: Coldplay, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars look back on halftime show history
- Prius hosts 'The Wire' reunion in Super Bowl commercial
- Super Bowl 50: Celebrities react to Lady Gaga's national anthem
- Super Bowl 50: Ant-Man and Hulk battle over a can of Coca-Cola in new ad