Remember how cute and cuddly Ozzy and Amanda were on Survivor: Micronesia? They were the go-to showmance for that Fans vs. Favorites season, with cameras even catching Survivor’s first and only hot and steamy make-out session. (If you ever wondered why more couples don’t hook up on the show – as opposed to the infamous pool orgies on Big Brother – just take a look at how dirty and smelly they are out in the elements and you’ll have your answer.) But it didn’t work once these two lovebirds made their way back to the big, bad city. In our chat the day before filming began on Survivor: South Pacific, Ozzy explains what exactly happened on the island (“I’m sure there is a lot of footage that would not be suitable for home viewers, if you know what I mean.”), what went wrong when they returned home, and how he worried producers would bring Amanda and him both back to play against each other this time around as some sort of sick joke. He also says that even though his case of “jungle love” may have cost him the game last time, that he’s not against hooking up with a hottie all over again. (Oh, Ozzy, you rascal, you!) To see Ozzy tell his tale of love and loss, grab a box of Kleenex and click on the video player below. Then make sure to check him out discussing his thoughts about possibly getting voted out of the tribe…on purpose. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Take it away, Ozzy…
(Image credit: Monty Brinton/CBS)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the 'Goodfellas' reunion