Oh, those crazy doctors and their anatomies!
While Grey‘s returns for its eighth season on Sept. 22, the show’s famously synced-up soundtrack is now on its fourth volume, out today.
Grey’s Anatomy Vol. 4, the series’ first outing in four years, contains a calvacade of alt and indie names — Lykke Li, Cee Lo Green, Peter Bjorn & John, the National, Scars on 45, and more.
You can order it on iTunes by clicking here, and get a full, free streaming sneak preview only on EW.com, below, along with the complete tracklisting:
1. Lykke Li – Get Some
2. Scars On 45 – Heart On Fire (previously unreleased)
3. Katie Herzig – Way To The Future
4. Peter Bjorn And John – Second Chance
5. Cee Lo Green – Old Fashioned
6. The National – England
7. Graffiti6 – Stare Into The Sun
8. Lissie – Worried About
9. Delta Spirit – Salt In The Wound
10. Correatown – Further
11. The Republic Tigers – The Infidel
12. The Quiet Kind – In Front Of You (previously unreleased)
13. Tim Meyers – Entwined (previously unreleased)
14. The Boxer Rebellion – Both Sides Are Even
More on EW.com: