Rick Grimes is once again on the road for the second season poster of The Walking Dead, but we’ve notably shifted from entering downtown Atlanta to a setting that’s much more rural (and less expensive, don’t you know). Here’s the rather cool-looking season 2 key art. Grimes is shown on the run, and I bet he isn’t just trying to get in some late afternoon cardio. Here’s your poster:
Posted September 13 2011 — 5:38 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters