It’s comforting to know that Joss Stone is no less perplexed than we are by the wacky all-star lineup of her new group with Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Damian Marley, and — why not? — film composer A.R. Rahman. ”What the f— is going on?” she wails at the top of ”I Can’t Take It No More.” And if SuperHeavy never quite answers that question, the group certainly has fun dodging it in bluesy soul-rock jams smeared with reggae grooves and Bollywood strings. Famous people! B-
CLASH OF THE TITANS SuperHeavy offers up a mixed bag of musical styles and personalities
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: SuperHeavy; Music Label: Universal Republic
Posted September 14 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!