It’s comforting to know that Joss Stone is no less perplexed than we are by the wacky all-star lineup of her new group with Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Damian Marley, and — why not? — film composer A.R. Rahman. ”What the f— is going on?” she wails at the top of ”I Can’t Take It No More.” And if SuperHeavy never quite answers that question, the group certainly has fun dodging it in bluesy soul-rock jams smeared with reggae grooves and Bollywood strings. Famous people! B-
CLASH OF THE TITANS SuperHeavy offers up a mixed bag of musical styles and personalities
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: SuperHeavy; Music Label: Universal Republic
Posted September 14 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Cat Power will narrate the Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis'
- Niles Rodgers talks making 'cool as s--t' music with Beck
- Brie Larson's 'Room' gets October release date
- Trevor Noah delivers race-focused stand-up set, talks taking over for Jon Stewart
- Here's what's in store for 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' season 10
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!