It’s comforting to know that Joss Stone is no less perplexed than we are by the wacky all-star lineup of her new group with Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Damian Marley, and — why not? — film composer A.R. Rahman. ”What the f— is going on?” she wails at the top of ”I Can’t Take It No More.” And if SuperHeavy never quite answers that question, the group certainly has fun dodging it in bluesy soul-rock jams smeared with reggae grooves and Bollywood strings. Famous people! B-
CLASH OF THE TITANS SuperHeavy offers up a mixed bag of musical styles and personalities
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: SuperHeavy; Music Label: Universal Republic
Posted September 14 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'