One week from Sunday, host Phil Keoghan will drop his hand for the 19th time and kick off a new season of Amazing Race. What can you expect in this go-around (the world)? Apparently the most “X-treme” race yet, complete with car squealing, intense paddling, bungee jumping, and spelunking. Your contestants include: Zac Sunderland, the first person under the age of 18 to solo-sail around the world, and his father; Survivor winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca; and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. “Plus,” as the announcer adds, “twins! A brother and sister! Flight attendants! Las Vegas showgirls! A former NFL star… and his wife!” Get in the game by pressing play:
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'