One week from Sunday, host Phil Keoghan will drop his hand for the 19th time and kick off a new season of Amazing Race. What can you expect in this go-around (the world)? Apparently the most “X-treme” race yet, complete with car squealing, intense paddling, bungee jumping, and spelunking. Your contestants include: Zac Sunderland, the first person under the age of 18 to solo-sail around the world, and his father; Survivor winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca; and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. “Plus,” as the announcer adds, “twins! A brother and sister! Flight attendants! Las Vegas showgirls! A former NFL star… and his wife!” Get in the game by pressing play:
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist