One week from Sunday, host Phil Keoghan will drop his hand for the 19th time and kick off a new season of Amazing Race. What can you expect in this go-around (the world)? Apparently the most “X-treme” race yet, complete with car squealing, intense paddling, bungee jumping, and spelunking. Your contestants include: Zac Sunderland, the first person under the age of 18 to solo-sail around the world, and his father; Survivor winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca; and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. “Plus,” as the announcer adds, “twins! A brother and sister! Flight attendants! Las Vegas showgirls! A former NFL star… and his wife!” Get in the game by pressing play:
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!