One week from Sunday, host Phil Keoghan will drop his hand for the 19th time and kick off a new season of Amazing Race. What can you expect in this go-around (the world)? Apparently the most “X-treme” race yet, complete with car squealing, intense paddling, bungee jumping, and spelunking. Your contestants include: Zac Sunderland, the first person under the age of 18 to solo-sail around the world, and his father; Survivor winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca; and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. “Plus,” as the announcer adds, “twins! A brother and sister! Flight attendants! Las Vegas showgirls! A former NFL star… and his wife!” Get in the game by pressing play:
- Pedro Pascal is a boss to die for — literally—in 'Bloodsucking Bastards'
- Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead': We've got the first image
- Game of Thrones: HBO reveals awesome construction sets from McFarlane Toys
- Kim Kardashian: 'Call me a feminist'
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!