One week from Sunday, host Phil Keoghan will drop his hand for the 19th time and kick off a new season of Amazing Race. What can you expect in this go-around (the world)? Apparently the most “X-treme” race yet, complete with car squealing, intense paddling, bungee jumping, and spelunking. Your contestants include: Zac Sunderland, the first person under the age of 18 to solo-sail around the world, and his father; Survivor winners Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca; and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. “Plus,” as the announcer adds, “twins! A brother and sister! Flight attendants! Las Vegas showgirls! A former NFL star… and his wife!” Get in the game by pressing play:
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- Joni Mitchell's friend appointed her temporary conservator
- Reese Witherspoon launches lifestyle site Draper James
- Drake stunts on remix of Fetty Wap cut 'My Way'
- Miguel faces lawsuit from victim of his failed Billboard Music Awards leap
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!