You’ve seen them on buses and billboards for weeks, now it’s your chance to sound off as EW grades the best (and worst) fall TV ads. From a risque American Horror Story ad to an egomaniac X Factor poster, from a sexy Chuck to a fashionable Charlie’s Angels to a dull Fringe, we’ve critiqued and graded 36 of the most intriguing, daring, clumsy and talked-about posters of the fall. And we start with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer…
Posted September 15 2011 — 1:43 PM EDT
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!