You’ve seen them on buses and billboards for weeks, now it’s your chance to sound off as EW grades the best (and worst) fall TV ads. From a risque American Horror Story ad to an egomaniac X Factor poster, from a sexy Chuck to a fashionable Charlie’s Angels to a dull Fringe, we’ve critiqued and graded 36 of the most intriguing, daring, clumsy and talked-about posters of the fall. And we start with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer…
Posted September 15 2011 — 1:43 PM EDT
- Melissa McCarthy, 50 Cent, more audition for Han Solo role on 'Conan'
- Trump slams Ailes' accusers: 'I know how much he's helped them'
- Joe Perry performs for first time since hospitalization
- WATCH: 'Black Panther' director on representation in superhero movies
- WATCH: 'Spider-Man' director confirms Zendaya character name
- 'Captain America: Steve Rogers' writer Nick Spencer talks angering fans
- WATCH: 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more