You’ve seen them on buses and billboards for weeks, now it’s your chance to sound off as EW grades the best (and worst) fall TV ads. From a risque American Horror Story ad to an egomaniac X Factor poster, from a sexy Chuck to a fashionable Charlie’s Angels to a dull Fringe, we’ve critiqued and graded 36 of the most intriguing, daring, clumsy and talked-about posters of the fall. And we start with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer…
Posted September 15 2011 — 1:43 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'