You’ve seen them on buses and billboards for weeks, now it’s your chance to sound off as EW grades the best (and worst) fall TV ads. From a risque American Horror Story ad to an egomaniac X Factor poster, from a sexy Chuck to a fashionable Charlie’s Angels to a dull Fringe, we’ve critiqued and graded 36 of the most intriguing, daring, clumsy and talked-about posters of the fall. And we start with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer…
Posted September 15 2011 — 1:43 PM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum