How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson may be a cad, but Neil Patrick Harris has proven himself to be a class act over the course of his 23-year career. The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today – the 2,448th in Walk history. The ceremony took place on Los Angeles’s Hollywood Boulevard near the famous Pantages theater. HIMYM co-star Jason Segel, Harris’s partner David Burtka, and Joss Whedon (director of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog) were in attendance. HIMYM’s seventh season premieres on CBS this Monday, Sept. 19.
(Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Posted September 15 2011 — 5:35 PM EDT
- 'Penny Dreadful' postmortem: Showrunner John Logan breaks down Vanessa's 'desolate' decision
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!