How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson may be a cad, but Neil Patrick Harris has proven himself to be a class act over the course of his 23-year career. The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today – the 2,448th in Walk history. The ceremony took place on Los Angeles’s Hollywood Boulevard near the famous Pantages theater. HIMYM co-star Jason Segel, Harris’s partner David Burtka, and Joss Whedon (director of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog) were in attendance. HIMYM’s seventh season premieres on CBS this Monday, Sept. 19.
(Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Jay Z on epic Tidal rlaunch: 'We're in this for the right reasons'
- Marilynne Robinson expanding Gilead trilogy: 'People should be prepared to say 'quartet''
- Our perfect 'The Wiz' cast features Broadway stars and Crazy Eyes
- Rolling Stones to tour U.S., reissue 'Sticky Fingers'
- See Martha Stewart, Ron Burgundy and more show up to Justin Bieber roast
- Justified: Watch Raylan's 10 all-time best showdowns
- My Morning Jacket releases spacey "Spring (Among The Living)," second track off upcoming album
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!