How I Met Your Mother’s Barney Stinson may be a cad, but Neil Patrick Harris has proven himself to be a class act over the course of his 23-year career. The actor received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today – the 2,448th in Walk history. The ceremony took place on Los Angeles’s Hollywood Boulevard near the famous Pantages theater. HIMYM co-star Jason Segel, Harris’s partner David Burtka, and Joss Whedon (director of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog) were in attendance. HIMYM’s seventh season premieres on CBS this Monday, Sept. 19.
(Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Posted September 15 2011 — 5:35 PM EDT
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!