It’s official: Paul McCartney and his fiancée Nancy Shevell are getting married in London’s Old Marylebone Town Hall–the same place where the Beatle and his first wife, Linda McCartney, were wed back in 1969. (Ringo Starr and Liam Gallagher have also tied the knot at the same venue.) The couple, who got engaged in May, have not announced their wedding date, but they’re expected to walk down the aisle in October. It’s a third marriage for McCartney, whose last one, to Heather Mills, ended in a messy divorce.
Posted September 16 2011 — 4:48 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big