Demi Lovato, who was checked into a treatment center last year for issues involving bulimia and self-cutting, has opened up about her recovery process in a open letter to fans posted on her YouTube page. Rather than embracing the general pop-star tactic of publicly blaming everything on “exhaustion” or “bad tuna,” Lovato has been surprisingly open about her struggles, and her upcoming album, Unbroken, also addresses these issues, as well as the issue of partying all night long. Watch the emotional clip below.
Posted September 17 2011 — 12:46 PM EDT
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'
- 'The Hamilton Affair' excerpt: Alexander Hamilton on his upbringing
- 'Star Wars' production company pleads guilty over set accident
- 'Magnificent Seven,' 'La La Land' to screen at Toronto Film Festival
- WATCH: 'Baby Daddy' cast cracks up in season 5 blooper reel
- Netflix to tackle the Panama Papers in new movie