Demi Lovato, who was checked into a treatment center last year for issues involving bulimia and self-cutting, has opened up about her recovery process in a open letter to fans posted on her YouTube page. Rather than embracing the general pop-star tactic of publicly blaming everything on “exhaustion” or “bad tuna,” Lovato has been surprisingly open about her struggles, and her upcoming album, Unbroken, also addresses these issues, as well as the issue of partying all night long. Watch the emotional clip below.
Posted September 17 2011 — 12:46 PM EDT
- Kelly Osbourne says she 'f---ed up' after comments about Latinos go viral
- See Ilana Glazer shake it like a Polaroid picture on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Tavi Gevinson to guest-star on 'Scream Queens'
- A$AP Rocky and Tyler, the Creator are touring together
- The Weeknd’s new album includes tracks with Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran
- Caitlyn Jenner's reality show loses half its audience
- 'Fantastic Four' honest trailer has a problem with cloud-based villains