Demi Lovato, who was checked into a treatment center last year for issues involving bulimia and self-cutting, has opened up about her recovery process in a open letter to fans posted on her YouTube page. Rather than embracing the general pop-star tactic of publicly blaming everything on “exhaustion” or “bad tuna,” Lovato has been surprisingly open about her struggles, and her upcoming album, Unbroken, also addresses these issues, as well as the issue of partying all night long. Watch the emotional clip below.
Posted September 17 2011 — 12:46 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters