Demi Lovato, who was checked into a treatment center last year for issues involving bulimia and self-cutting, has opened up about her recovery process in a open letter to fans posted on her YouTube page. Rather than embracing the general pop-star tactic of publicly blaming everything on “exhaustion” or “bad tuna,” Lovato has been surprisingly open about her struggles, and her upcoming album, Unbroken, also addresses these issues, as well as the issue of partying all night long. Watch the emotional clip below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!