Demi Lovato, who was checked into a treatment center last year for issues involving bulimia and self-cutting, has opened up about her recovery process in a open letter to fans posted on her YouTube page. Rather than embracing the general pop-star tactic of publicly blaming everything on “exhaustion” or “bad tuna,” Lovato has been surprisingly open about her struggles, and her upcoming album, Unbroken, also addresses these issues, as well as the issue of partying all night long. Watch the emotional clip below.
Posted September 17 2011 — 12:46 PM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!