Dolores Hope, widow of the iconic comedian Bob Hope, died Monday morning at her home in Toluca Lake, Calif., reports People. Hope (who was born Dolores DeFina) was 102, and was married to Bob from 1934 until his death in 2003. The couple had four children, and Dolores gave up her singing career to stay home and raise them. She will be buried beside her husband in the San Fernando Mission Cemetery on Friday, in a private service.
Posted September 19 2011 — 6:19 PM EDT
- 'Community' mini-reunion alert: Yvette Nicole Brown to guest on 'Dr. Ken'
- 'This Is Us' stars share adorable double-family photo from set
- Inside the art of 'Star Wars' artist Ralph McQuarrie
- 'Office Christmas Party' cast details the film’s merry mayhem
- '12 Deadly Days': A tree witch is loose in exclusive first look
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?