But wait, there’s still more fall TV marketing art. Here’s Tim Allen in ABC’s new comedy Last Man Standing, about an old fashioned man in a modern world. And is he standing in the photo? Why, yes he is. Check out Allen below. And for those who missed it, see our fall TV ads graded gallery critiquing 38 of most interesting marketing posters of the season. Now here’s Allen:
Posted September 19 2011 — 4:12 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles