But wait, there’s still more fall TV marketing art. Here’s Tim Allen in ABC’s new comedy Last Man Standing, about an old fashioned man in a modern world. And is he standing in the photo? Why, yes he is. Check out Allen below. And for those who missed it, see our fall TV ads graded gallery critiquing 38 of most interesting marketing posters of the season. Now here’s Allen:
Posted September 19 2011 — 4:12 PM EDT
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to NYU students: 'You're f--ked'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- Mike Huckabee posts support for Duggars
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!