But wait, there’s still more fall TV marketing art. Here’s Tim Allen in ABC’s new comedy Last Man Standing, about an old fashioned man in a modern world. And is he standing in the photo? Why, yes he is. Check out Allen below. And for those who missed it, see our fall TV ads graded gallery critiquing 38 of most interesting marketing posters of the season. Now here’s Allen:
Posted September 19 2011 — 4:12 PM EDT
- 'TWD': Steven Yeun reflects on the 'Is Glenn dead?' controversy
- The Dark Knight takes the spotlight in final 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'xXx: The Return of Xander Cage' plot details revealed
- Meryl Streep on diversity at Berlin Film Festival: 'We're all Africans really'
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- Robert Downey Jr. cheers on 9-year-old Iron Boy as he saves Sydney
- 'Fuller House': Candace, Jodie, and Andrea on what’s changed 20 years later
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs