But wait, there’s still more fall TV marketing art. Here’s Tim Allen in ABC’s new comedy Last Man Standing, about an old fashioned man in a modern world. And is he standing in the photo? Why, yes he is. Check out Allen below. And for those who missed it, see our fall TV ads graded gallery critiquing 38 of most interesting marketing posters of the season. Now here’s Allen:
Posted September 19 2011 — 4:12 PM EDT
- Susan Sarandon retweets 'worst time' at DNC meme: 'Accurate'
- Al Franken slams Donald Trump at DNC as megalomaniac
- Donald Trump asked to stop using 'Air Force One' theme song
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels