How did Modern Family’s Ariel Winter (a.k.a. sassy middle sister Alex Dunphy), get ready for last night’s Emmys? By listening to Beyoncé, donning a pale pink dress by Max Azria (chosen with help from her stylist Jessica Pastor), and bubbling with excitement at the prospect of seeing host (and Glee star) Jane Lynch live in person. Stars: They’re just like us! The Modern Family star took the time Sunday to chronicle her step-by-step transformation from cute 13-year-old to sophisticated Emmy attendee for EW. In our exclusive video after the jump, watch Winter prepare for Modern Family’s big night at the Emmys!
Posted September 19 2011 — 11:40 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'