Laurie Metcalf will soon be a single lady, People reports. After six years of marriage, the actress is divorcing her actor husband, Matt Roth. (Roth, who played Metcalf’s abusive boyfriend Fisher on Roseanne, filed papers Sept. 12 and cited irreconcilable differences.) The divorce was not entirely unexpected: The couple have been separated since 2008. Metcalf and Roth have three children: Will, 17; Donovan, 11, and Mae, 6.
Posted September 21 2011 — 12:25 PM EDT
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- 'Madiba' first look: See Laurence Fishburne as Nelson Mandela
- John Cena vows to crush 'SNL' cast (except one member)
- Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone got ceremonial imprints at Chinese Theatre
- Tom Hardy is getting a Leonardo DiCaprio-designed tattoo after losing a bet
- Ricki Lake shares adorable throwback 'Hairspray' photo with Divine
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot