For once, the middle child gets some attention. We asked Modern Family brainiac Ariel Winter to document her Emmy experience — including having makeup applied to her hair! — with a camcorder. (See the results here.) ”I can watch this later and see what it was like on the red carpet,” Winter says. ”Being here, it’s kind of overwhelming. But the minute you watch it back, you’re like, ‘Wow, I’m so lucky!”’
Posted September 23 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony