Severus Snape smiles and laughs, a lot – at least in this exclusive video of Alan Rickman and the cast of Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar meeting for the first time last Monday in New York’s West Village. Sure, it’s fun to see Rickman clowning around, but Seminar – and the footage – has other delights, like Tony nominee Lily Rabe and the beautiful Hettienne Park (The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide…). The pair, plus Broadway newbies Hamish Linklater (The New Adventures of Old Christine) and Jerry O’Connell (The Defenders), play tortured students to Alan Rickman’s writing teacher in the comedy, which opens Nov. 20. Check out the footage below.
Posted September 27 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Amazon's Nazi America fantasy High Castle to pose questions about modern politics
- Fantastic Fest: Nicolas Winding Refn on the film posters that drive him wild
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' casts Hawkman
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face