Severus Snape smiles and laughs, a lot – at least in this exclusive video of Alan Rickman and the cast of Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar meeting for the first time last Monday in New York’s West Village. Sure, it’s fun to see Rickman clowning around, but Seminar – and the footage – has other delights, like Tony nominee Lily Rabe and the beautiful Hettienne Park (The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide…). The pair, plus Broadway newbies Hamish Linklater (The New Adventures of Old Christine) and Jerry O’Connell (The Defenders), play tortured students to Alan Rickman’s writing teacher in the comedy, which opens Nov. 20. Check out the footage below.
Posted September 27 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Wesley Snipes wants to do another 'Blade' movie
- Oscar Isaac's 'Ex Machina' dance works with any pop song
- 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser outpaces 'Star Wars' in first day
- Wong Kar Wai was in the mood for conversation at MOMA book chat
- 'Get Shorty' TV series coming to Epix
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'