Severus Snape smiles and laughs, a lot – at least in this exclusive video of Alan Rickman and the cast of Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar meeting for the first time last Monday in New York’s West Village. Sure, it’s fun to see Rickman clowning around, but Seminar – and the footage – has other delights, like Tony nominee Lily Rabe and the beautiful Hettienne Park (The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide…). The pair, plus Broadway newbies Hamish Linklater (The New Adventures of Old Christine) and Jerry O’Connell (The Defenders), play tortured students to Alan Rickman’s writing teacher in the comedy, which opens Nov. 20. Check out the footage below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims
- Disney stars get horrific in teaser for slasher movie 'Some Kind of Hate'
- 5 things we learned from Robert Downey Jr.'s interview with Howard Stern
- 'Living on Love' to close on Broadway
- Miss Piggy to receive Brooklyn Museum award
- Nelly's going country on his next EP, 'Heartland'
- Talking love and movies with 'Belgian Brando' Matthias Schoenaerts