Being on national television can be a humiliating experience. So before Survivor: South Pacific commenced filming, I decided to get the contestants ready for the experience by having them share their most embarrassing stories ever, and boy did I get more than I bargained for. Who mistakenly flashed her upper half lady-parts in public? Who one-upped that by mistakenly flashing her lower half lady-parts? And which woman completed the titillating trifecta with an on-location pre-game incident that left her wishing she had done “more waxing”? That’s all just the tip of the mortifying iceberg, which also includes two of the most disgusting school-set stories I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard plenty. Of course, their pain is our gain, so to enjoy this cringe-worthy collection of tales, just click on the video player below. And for more Survivor scoop all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!