Being on national television can be a humiliating experience. So before Survivor: South Pacific commenced filming, I decided to get the contestants ready for the experience by having them share their most embarrassing stories ever, and boy did I get more than I bargained for. Who mistakenly flashed her upper half lady-parts in public? Who one-upped that by mistakenly flashing her lower half lady-parts? And which woman completed the titillating trifecta with an on-location pre-game incident that left her wishing she had done “more waxing”? That’s all just the tip of the mortifying iceberg, which also includes two of the most disgusting school-set stories I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard plenty. Of course, their pain is our gain, so to enjoy this cringe-worthy collection of tales, just click on the video player below. And for more Survivor scoop all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!