Being on national television can be a humiliating experience. So before Survivor: South Pacific commenced filming, I decided to get the contestants ready for the experience by having them share their most embarrassing stories ever, and boy did I get more than I bargained for. Who mistakenly flashed her upper half lady-parts in public? Who one-upped that by mistakenly flashing her lower half lady-parts? And which woman completed the titillating trifecta with an on-location pre-game incident that left her wishing she had done “more waxing”? That’s all just the tip of the mortifying iceberg, which also includes two of the most disgusting school-set stories I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard plenty. Of course, their pain is our gain, so to enjoy this cringe-worthy collection of tales, just click on the video player below. And for more Survivor scoop all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Posted September 28 2011 — 7:00 AM EDT
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on that killer finale and what's next
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!