Being on national television can be a humiliating experience. So before Survivor: South Pacific commenced filming, I decided to get the contestants ready for the experience by having them share their most embarrassing stories ever, and boy did I get more than I bargained for. Who mistakenly flashed her upper half lady-parts in public? Who one-upped that by mistakenly flashing her lower half lady-parts? And which woman completed the titillating trifecta with an on-location pre-game incident that left her wishing she had done “more waxing”? That’s all just the tip of the mortifying iceberg, which also includes two of the most disgusting school-set stories I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard plenty. Of course, their pain is our gain, so to enjoy this cringe-worthy collection of tales, just click on the video player below. And for more Survivor scoop all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
- Alicia Vikander to play Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' reboot
- Lee Daniels options Jesmyn Ward's 'Men We Reaped'
- 'The Angry Birds Movie': Bringing the game's action to the big screen
- Hear a preview of Kesha and Zedd's 'True Colors'
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' was (literally) painful for Olivia Munn
- Box office preview: 'The Jungle Book' to best 'Keanu,' 'Mother’s Day'
- WATCH: Zoë Kravitz on her 'very rare' role in 'Vincent N Roxxy'