Being on national television can be a humiliating experience. So before Survivor: South Pacific commenced filming, I decided to get the contestants ready for the experience by having them share their most embarrassing stories ever, and boy did I get more than I bargained for. Who mistakenly flashed her upper half lady-parts in public? Who one-upped that by mistakenly flashing her lower half lady-parts? And which woman completed the titillating trifecta with an on-location pre-game incident that left her wishing she had done “more waxing”? That’s all just the tip of the mortifying iceberg, which also includes two of the most disgusting school-set stories I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard plenty. Of course, their pain is our gain, so to enjoy this cringe-worthy collection of tales, just click on the video player below. And for more Survivor scoop all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!