Broadway, you in danger girl! Ghost The Musical is slated to make its American debut on April 23, 2012. The show will play in the Lunt-Fontanne Theater, which currently houses The Addams Family. Bruce Joel Rubin, who won an Oscar for his Ghost screenplay, has written the book and some lyrics to accompany the music and lyrics of Eurythmics’ Dave Stewart and Grammy-winning producer Glen Ballard. Tony winner Matthew Warchus (God of Carnage, La Bête) will continue directing the production as it carries over from London’s West End. Previews begin in March.
Posted September 29 2011 — 1:04 PM EDT
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!