The male librarian is not as rare a specimen as you might think. In fact, there are enough of them to fill out every month of the year. With the 2012 Men of the Stacks, which is sort of the book world’s answer to sexy firemen calendars, we get photos of a diverse group of men – who also happen to be librarians – in their natural habitats, which isn’t always the library! My favorites are Mr. January (in a pose that’s very, very mildly NSFW), Mr. September, and Mr. December, who’s pictured on the right. Who’s your favorite sexy shusher?
Posted October 3 2011 — 5:30 PM EDT
- Rare, uncorrected 'The Bell Jar' proof up for auction
- You'll never believe how tired Third Man Records is of Jack White clickbait
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore riff on Duggar scandal
- Watch the 'Mr. Robot' pilot right this second
- The Fat Jewish channels Steve Jobs in new book cover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Django Django revisits '80s classic for new video
- 10-year-old Tinashe performs Bob Dylan cover in unearthed video
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!