William Shatner is famous for – among many, many other things – his distinctive, halting voice. Now you can hear him read a very honest, funny selection from his own book, Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World At Large, which is out today. In the below clip, he talks about aging and the fact that life in Hollywood isn’t over after 40 … or even 80, for that matter. Shatner is proof of that!
Posted October 4 2011 — 9:08 AM EDT
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!