William Shatner is famous for – among many, many other things – his distinctive, halting voice. Now you can hear him read a very honest, funny selection from his own book, Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World At Large, which is out today. In the below clip, he talks about aging and the fact that life in Hollywood isn’t over after 40 … or even 80, for that matter. Shatner is proof of that!
Posted October 4 2011 — 9:08 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!