William Shatner is famous for – among many, many other things – his distinctive, halting voice. Now you can hear him read a very honest, funny selection from his own book, Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World At Large, which is out today. In the below clip, he talks about aging and the fact that life in Hollywood isn’t over after 40 … or even 80, for that matter. Shatner is proof of that!
Posted October 4 2011 — 9:08 AM EDT
- Tilda Swinton in talks for 'Doctor Strange'
- Jesse Plemons, Domhnall Gleeson join Tom Cruise for 'Mena'
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ stage show will haunt Disney World this Halloween
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Las Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!