William Shatner is famous for – among many, many other things – his distinctive, halting voice. Now you can hear him read a very honest, funny selection from his own book, Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World At Large, which is out today. In the below clip, he talks about aging and the fact that life in Hollywood isn’t over after 40 … or even 80, for that matter. Shatner is proof of that!
Posted October 4 2011 — 9:08 AM EDT
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- Hollywood's road to marriage equality
- 'Teen Wolf': See Tyler Posey talk season 5 while playing Mario Kart
- This is what Obama is listening to right now
- Watch the 'Rick and Morty' season 2 trailer
- 'Suits' renewed for season 6
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!