William Shatner is famous for – among many, many other things – his distinctive, halting voice. Now you can hear him read a very honest, funny selection from his own book, Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World At Large, which is out today. In the below clip, he talks about aging and the fact that life in Hollywood isn’t over after 40 … or even 80, for that matter. Shatner is proof of that!
Posted October 4 2011 — 9:08 AM EDT
- 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser outpaces 'Star Wars' in first day
- Wong Kar Wai was in the mood for conversation at MOMA book chat
- 'Get Shorty' TV series coming to Epix
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'
- Stephen King, hundreds of writers sign petition against Donald Trump