Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that RCA Records has folded J Records, Arista Records, and Jive into parent label, RCA. The label issued a statement to EW explaining that the move was “an effort to refresh RCA Records,” and “all label imprints (J Records, Arista Records and Jive) will now be under the the iconic RCA Records label.” Among the artists who will be affected by the change are Jive tentpoles (Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake), singers from Arista (Alicia Keys, Pink, Usher), and J Records acts, including Pitbull.
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake
- Justin Bieber ordered to report for deposition or face arrest
- 'Criminal Minds' adds Damon Gupton after Thomas Gibson's exit
- Kid Cudi releases two new songs from his next album
- 'The Flash' reveals Jesse Quick's new powers
- 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu on Watson's new mission
- Ava DuVernay talks prison doc ‘13th' at NYFF