Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that RCA Records has folded J Records, Arista Records, and Jive into parent label, RCA. The label issued a statement to EW explaining that the move was “an effort to refresh RCA Records,” and “all label imprints (J Records, Arista Records and Jive) will now be under the the iconic RCA Records label.” Among the artists who will be affected by the change are Jive tentpoles (Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake), singers from Arista (Alicia Keys, Pink, Usher), and J Records acts, including Pitbull.
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!