Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that RCA Records has folded J Records, Arista Records, and Jive into parent label, RCA. The label issued a statement to EW explaining that the move was “an effort to refresh RCA Records,” and “all label imprints (J Records, Arista Records and Jive) will now be under the the iconic RCA Records label.” Among the artists who will be affected by the change are Jive tentpoles (Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake), singers from Arista (Alicia Keys, Pink, Usher), and J Records acts, including Pitbull.
- Julie Andrews to direct production of 'My Fair Lady'
- Jon Stewart provides one last overview of the 2016 presidential race
- Meek Mill debuts new rap about Drake during latest tour stop
- NBC reveals newcomer playing Dorothy in 'The Wiz'
- 'Castle' bosses reveal Beckett’s new job
- Demi Lovato & James Corden deliver singing telegrams
- Don Rickles roasts Jimmy Fallon: 'I never liked you'