Authorities in Hungary raided the set of Brad Pitt’s zombie movie World War Z today and seized a cache of weapons, People reports. The police took possession of 85 weapons that were being stored in a Budapest warehouse, including AK-47s and sniper rifles that authorities say were equipped with live ammunition and had not been rendered fully inoperable, creating what they maintained was a potentially deadly safety hazard. A publicist for the film, which is slated to hit theaters next year, said that the production was working with the police to resolve the matter.
Posted October 10 2011 — 5:57 PM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!