Authorities in Hungary raided the set of Brad Pitt’s zombie movie World War Z today and seized a cache of weapons, People reports. The police took possession of 85 weapons that were being stored in a Budapest warehouse, including AK-47s and sniper rifles that authorities say were equipped with live ammunition and had not been rendered fully inoperable, creating what they maintained was a potentially deadly safety hazard. A publicist for the film, which is slated to hit theaters next year, said that the production was working with the police to resolve the matter.
Posted October 10 2011 — 5:57 PM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!