Arnold Schwarzenegger is “having a fantastic time on set with Bruce and Sly in Bulgaria” while shooting The Expendables 2. To prove it, he tweeted this shot of himself with Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis. It’s a pretty brave move: Sly and Bruce are fairly badass: Stallone sports double thigh weapons, and Willis looks the best he has in years (how is he pulling off that scarf?). The former governor, meanwhile, is rocking an intimidating Hawaiian shirt. We hope that’s a concealed weapon under his jacket and not a fanny pack. Either way though, enjoyable!
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation