Arnold Schwarzenegger is “having a fantastic time on set with Bruce and Sly in Bulgaria” while shooting The Expendables 2. To prove it, he tweeted this shot of himself with Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis. It’s a pretty brave move: Sly and Bruce are fairly badass: Stallone sports double thigh weapons, and Willis looks the best he has in years (how is he pulling off that scarf?). The former governor, meanwhile, is rocking an intimidating Hawaiian shirt. We hope that’s a concealed weapon under his jacket and not a fanny pack. Either way though, enjoyable!
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Justin Timberlake thanks mom, wife, and everyone who called him 'different' accepting iHeart Radio's Innovator Award
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time' reveals what happened to Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!