Tori Spelling has delivered her third child with husband Dean McDermott, reports People. The couple – plus their children, four-year-old Liam and three-year-old Stella – welcomed baby sister Hattie Margaret McDermott yesterday morning at 7:08 a.m. McDermott also has a son named Jack, 13, from a previous marriage. Spelling, who kept the baby’s sex a secret, tweeted the news today and shared a picture of Hattie’s feet. Spelling’s pregnancy will be featured on the upcoming season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. During the premiere, Spelling and McDermott will also introduce viewers to baby Hattie on the show on Oxygen’s social media viewing platform, OxygenLive.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Monty Python's riotous NYC reunion: 12 craziest moments
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner E! series to debut in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'