Tori Spelling has delivered her third child with husband Dean McDermott, reports People. The couple – plus their children, four-year-old Liam and three-year-old Stella – welcomed baby sister Hattie Margaret McDermott yesterday morning at 7:08 a.m. McDermott also has a son named Jack, 13, from a previous marriage. Spelling, who kept the baby’s sex a secret, tweeted the news today and shared a picture of Hattie’s feet. Spelling’s pregnancy will be featured on the upcoming season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. During the premiere, Spelling and McDermott will also introduce viewers to baby Hattie on the show on Oxygen’s social media viewing platform, OxygenLive.
Posted October 11 2011 — 2:41 PM EDT
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'