Tori Spelling has delivered her third child with husband Dean McDermott, reports People. The couple – plus their children, four-year-old Liam and three-year-old Stella – welcomed baby sister Hattie Margaret McDermott yesterday morning at 7:08 a.m. McDermott also has a son named Jack, 13, from a previous marriage. Spelling, who kept the baby’s sex a secret, tweeted the news today and shared a picture of Hattie’s feet. Spelling’s pregnancy will be featured on the upcoming season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. During the premiere, Spelling and McDermott will also introduce viewers to baby Hattie on the show on Oxygen’s social media viewing platform, OxygenLive.
Posted October 11 2011 — 2:41 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters