It’s been 12 years since this country’s national dessert was ruthlessly violated in American Pie, and the franchise’s characters are no longer young and horny. They’re slightly older and horny. The fourth theatrical film, American Reunion, hits theaters in April, and based on the new red-band teaser, it will feature the same lovable cast, but with all new awkward masturbatory intrusions. Apparently, Jason Biggs and Alyson Hannigan have a kid now. Unfortunately, the producers didn’t give him the hereditary Eugene Levy eyebrows, but I guess I can live with that. Watch below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' merge exclusive sneak peek
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!