Kevin got married; Nick played the blues. So how does the middle JoBro tell us he’s grown up? By threatening to stay up all night. (How naughty!) Produced in large part by Danja, who worked on Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, the club-friendly Fastlife largely favors the FutureSex — ”I’m loving that frame,” Joe drools on ”Make You Mine” — yet it’s the LoveSounds, as on gorgeous ballad ”Sorry,” that most impress. B
'FAST' AND SLOW There are plenty of club thumpers on the album, but it's the ballads that truly wow
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Joe Jonas; Music Label: Hollywood
Posted October 13 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wendy Williams scores new red-carpet commentary series
- The Struts premiere 'Kiss This' video featuring tour footage
- Dead & Company announce summer tour
- Super Bowl 50 scores second-biggest early TV ratings ever
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'