Kevin got married; Nick played the blues. So how does the middle JoBro tell us he’s grown up? By threatening to stay up all night. (How naughty!) Produced in large part by Danja, who worked on Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, the club-friendly Fastlife largely favors the FutureSex — ”I’m loving that frame,” Joe drools on ”Make You Mine” — yet it’s the LoveSounds, as on gorgeous ballad ”Sorry,” that most impress. B
'FAST' AND SLOW There are plenty of club thumpers on the album, but it's the ballads that truly wow
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Joe Jonas; Music Label: Hollywood
Posted October 13 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!