Kevin got married; Nick played the blues. So how does the middle JoBro tell us he’s grown up? By threatening to stay up all night. (How naughty!) Produced in large part by Danja, who worked on Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, the club-friendly Fastlife largely favors the FutureSex — ”I’m loving that frame,” Joe drools on ”Make You Mine” — yet it’s the LoveSounds, as on gorgeous ballad ”Sorry,” that most impress. B
'FAST' AND SLOW There are plenty of club thumpers on the album, but it's the ballads that truly wow
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Joe Jonas; Music Label: Hollywood
Posted October 13 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- Elodie Yung cast as Elektra in 'Daredevil' season 2
- Two more networks pull Bill Cosby reruns
- Subway drops Jared Fogle amid FBI investigation
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!