Kevin got married; Nick played the blues. So how does the middle JoBro tell us he’s grown up? By threatening to stay up all night. (How naughty!) Produced in large part by Danja, who worked on Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, the club-friendly Fastlife largely favors the FutureSex — ”I’m loving that frame,” Joe drools on ”Make You Mine” — yet it’s the LoveSounds, as on gorgeous ballad ”Sorry,” that most impress. B
'FAST' AND SLOW There are plenty of club thumpers on the album, but it's the ballads that truly wow
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Joe Jonas; Music Label: Hollywood
Posted October 13 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jake Miller and Cardiknox join EW PopFest lineup
- 'Outlander' exclusive: Meet Fergus as an Adult
- Kim K on Taylor Swift feud: 'I just wanted to protect my husband'
- Read excerpt from new villain anthology, 'Because You Love to Hate Me'
- Animator unearths incredible 'Indiana Jones' cartoon concept
- One Direction's Niall Horan releases first solo single, 'This Town'
- 'The Space Between Us' touches down with new trailer