Fans of The Simpsons will not be having a cow for at least two more years, given last Friday’s announcement that Fox has renewed the animated comedy for a 24th and 25th season. Clearly in a festive mood after those touch-and-go negotiations, the show’s writers have put together a Simpsons promo for you that riffs on the big announcement via clips from past episodes. As a bonus, Dan Castellaneta, who voices Homer, has even updated the lyrics from the season 13 song “They’ll Never Stop The Simpsons.” To sneak a peek, press play and celebrate the family that doesn’t know the meaning of the word “canceled.”
Posted October 13 2011 — 4:39 PM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!