Summit Entertainment has slated the big-screen adaptation of sci-fi classic Ender’s Game for release on March 15, 2013. Based on Orson Scott Card’s 1985 novel about a futuristic earth whose government recruits children to fight aliens, the film follows youngster Ender Wiggin, whose strategy skills make him humanity’s last hope. Director Gavin Hood (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Tsotsi) will helm the project for producers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman (Star Trek, The Proposal). Check out the cast of Ender’s Game HERE.
Posted October 25 2011 — 4:09 PM EDT
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- Jim Gaffigan, Olivia Thirlby join political thriller 'Chappaquiddick'
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye West's 'Fade' video, cast in VH1's 'The Breaks'
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall