With Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs bio on sale today and looking like a huge best-seller, talk of the movie – which Sony has reportedly acquired the rights to – is heating up. Today the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Social Network scribe Aaron Sorkin is one of the writers who’ve been approached to possibly work on the project. Although at the moment Sorkin is just considering the project (according to the Times; reps for Sony and Sorkin both declined to comment when contacted by EW), the pairing of writer and material would certainly make sense given Sorkin’s talent for capturing the nuances of difficult stories and complicated personalities.
Posted October 25 2011 — 1:14 PM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'