With Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs bio on sale today and looking like a huge best-seller, talk of the movie – which Sony has reportedly acquired the rights to – is heating up. Today the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Social Network scribe Aaron Sorkin is one of the writers who’ve been approached to possibly work on the project. Although at the moment Sorkin is just considering the project (according to the Times; reps for Sony and Sorkin both declined to comment when contacted by EW), the pairing of writer and material would certainly make sense given Sorkin’s talent for capturing the nuances of difficult stories and complicated personalities.
Posted October 25 2011 — 1:14 PM EDT
- Cookie lets Anika have it in this Empire exclusive clip
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings are not the end of the world
- 'Blacklist' return for Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen: First Look
- Electropop artist EZA's 'Headlights' video is a synesthetic breakup jam -- exclusive
- Farewell, Bro: How Matt Fractions 'Hawkeye' changed Marvel Comics