With Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs bio on sale today and looking like a huge best-seller, talk of the movie – which Sony has reportedly acquired the rights to – is heating up. Today the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Social Network scribe Aaron Sorkin is one of the writers who’ve been approached to possibly work on the project. Although at the moment Sorkin is just considering the project (according to the Times; reps for Sony and Sorkin both declined to comment when contacted by EW), the pairing of writer and material would certainly make sense given Sorkin’s talent for capturing the nuances of difficult stories and complicated personalities.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!