With Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs bio on sale today and looking like a huge best-seller, talk of the movie – which Sony has reportedly acquired the rights to – is heating up. Today the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Social Network scribe Aaron Sorkin is one of the writers who’ve been approached to possibly work on the project. Although at the moment Sorkin is just considering the project (according to the Times; reps for Sony and Sorkin both declined to comment when contacted by EW), the pairing of writer and material would certainly make sense given Sorkin’s talent for capturing the nuances of difficult stories and complicated personalities.
Posted October 25 2011 — 1:14 PM EDT
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016