Justin Bieber has called these R&B crooners a major influence, but seeing as how they’ve sold 60 million albums worldwide, they probably don’t need the shout-out. Twenty’s two discs collect rerecorded hits like ”It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” plus 12 new songs that highlight the now-trio’s dazzling street-corner harmonies and unwavering devotion to ’90s-style scented-candle slow jams. Saying goodbye to yesterday: It’s harder than they thought. B
STREET-CORNER SYMPHONICS The Boyz who influenced Justin Bieber reboot some of their greatest hits and serve up 12 new tracks (Gitte Meldgaard)
Genre: R&B; Music Label: MSM
Posted October 26 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'