Justin Bieber has called these R&B crooners a major influence, but seeing as how they’ve sold 60 million albums worldwide, they probably don’t need the shout-out. Twenty’s two discs collect rerecorded hits like ”It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” plus 12 new songs that highlight the now-trio’s dazzling street-corner harmonies and unwavering devotion to ’90s-style scented-candle slow jams. Saying goodbye to yesterday: It’s harder than they thought. B
STREET-CORNER SYMPHONICS The Boyz who influenced Justin Bieber reboot some of their greatest hits and serve up 12 new tracks (Gitte Meldgaard)
Genre: R&B; Music Label: MSM
Posted October 26 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Carly Simon and Stephen Colbert duet on 'Mockingbird'
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'