Justin Bieber has called these R&B crooners a major influence, but seeing as how they’ve sold 60 million albums worldwide, they probably don’t need the shout-out. Twenty’s two discs collect rerecorded hits like ”It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” plus 12 new songs that highlight the now-trio’s dazzling street-corner harmonies and unwavering devotion to ’90s-style scented-candle slow jams. Saying goodbye to yesterday: It’s harder than they thought. B
STREET-CORNER SYMPHONICS The Boyz who influenced Justin Bieber reboot some of their greatest hits and serve up 12 new tracks (Gitte Meldgaard)
Genre: R&B; Music Label: MSM
Posted October 26 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'