Justin Bieber has called these R&B crooners a major influence, but seeing as how they’ve sold 60 million albums worldwide, they probably don’t need the shout-out. Twenty’s two discs collect rerecorded hits like ”It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” plus 12 new songs that highlight the now-trio’s dazzling street-corner harmonies and unwavering devotion to ’90s-style scented-candle slow jams. Saying goodbye to yesterday: It’s harder than they thought. B
STREET-CORNER SYMPHONICS The Boyz who influenced Justin Bieber reboot some of their greatest hits and serve up 12 new tracks (Gitte Meldgaard)
Genre: R&B; Music Label: MSM
Posted October 26 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'
- Justin Bieber teases music video for Major Lazer collab 'Cold Water'
- Jean-Claude Van Damme walks out of interview over 'boring' questions
- Director Park Chan-wook returns with trailer for 'The Handmaiden'