Justin Bieber has called these R&B crooners a major influence, but seeing as how they’ve sold 60 million albums worldwide, they probably don’t need the shout-out. Twenty’s two discs collect rerecorded hits like ”It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” plus 12 new songs that highlight the now-trio’s dazzling street-corner harmonies and unwavering devotion to ’90s-style scented-candle slow jams. Saying goodbye to yesterday: It’s harder than they thought. B
STREET-CORNER SYMPHONICS The Boyz who influenced Justin Bieber reboot some of their greatest hits and serve up 12 new tracks (Gitte Meldgaard)
Genre: R&B; Music Label: MSM
Posted October 26 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?