This Friday, TLC premieres its latest bridal reality show, Brides of Beverly Hills (Oct. 28, 10 p.m. ET). The series follows Renée Strauss, owner of the Beverly Hills boutique Renée Strauss for the Bride, and Kevin Lee (pictured), the floral and event designer who was the inspiration for Martin Short’s character “Frank” in Father of the Bride. Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might recognize him as the wedding planner for Lisa Vanderpump’s daughter. On the BBH series debut, adult film star Diamond Foxxx is a client, looking for a gown that will fit her size 32G breasts for her vow renewal with her husband of 12 years. Yes, this is definitely different from Say Yes to the Dress. Watch an exclusive clip below.
Posted October 27 2011 — 12:51 PM EDT
- Aaron Tveit, Daniel Sunjata sum up 'Graceland' in 30 seconds
- 'Hannibal' boss previews series finale, considers cannibalism
- 'Suicide Squad' wrap photo is like a 'Where's Waldo?'
- Lionsgate planning movie based on 'Borderlands' video game
- What it was like inside Lady Gaga's blood-red 'American Horror Story' pool party
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Blacklist,' 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'The Flash' and more
- How well do you know The Weeknd's lyrics?
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!