This Friday, TLC premieres its latest bridal reality show, Brides of Beverly Hills (Oct. 28, 10 p.m. ET). The series follows Renée Strauss, owner of the Beverly Hills boutique Renée Strauss for the Bride, and Kevin Lee (pictured), the floral and event designer who was the inspiration for Martin Short’s character “Frank” in Father of the Bride. Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might recognize him as the wedding planner for Lisa Vanderpump’s daughter. On the BBH series debut, adult film star Diamond Foxxx is a client, looking for a gown that will fit her size 32G breasts for her vow renewal with her husband of 12 years. Yes, this is definitely different from Say Yes to the Dress. Watch an exclusive clip below.
Posted October 27 2011 — 12:51 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade