This Friday, TLC premieres its latest bridal reality show, Brides of Beverly Hills (Oct. 28, 10 p.m. ET). The series follows Renée Strauss, owner of the Beverly Hills boutique Renée Strauss for the Bride, and Kevin Lee (pictured), the floral and event designer who was the inspiration for Martin Short’s character “Frank” in Father of the Bride. Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might recognize him as the wedding planner for Lisa Vanderpump’s daughter. On the BBH series debut, adult film star Diamond Foxxx is a client, looking for a gown that will fit her size 32G breasts for her vow renewal with her husband of 12 years. Yes, this is definitely different from Say Yes to the Dress. Watch an exclusive clip below.
Posted October 27 2011 — 12:51 PM EDT
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton