This Friday, TLC premieres its latest bridal reality show, Brides of Beverly Hills (Oct. 28, 10 p.m. ET). The series follows Renée Strauss, owner of the Beverly Hills boutique Renée Strauss for the Bride, and Kevin Lee (pictured), the floral and event designer who was the inspiration for Martin Short’s character “Frank” in Father of the Bride. Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might recognize him as the wedding planner for Lisa Vanderpump’s daughter. On the BBH series debut, adult film star Diamond Foxxx is a client, looking for a gown that will fit her size 32G breasts for her vow renewal with her husband of 12 years. Yes, this is definitely different from Say Yes to the Dress. Watch an exclusive clip below.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!