This Friday, TLC premieres its latest bridal reality show, Brides of Beverly Hills (Oct. 28, 10 p.m. ET). The series follows Renée Strauss, owner of the Beverly Hills boutique Renée Strauss for the Bride, and Kevin Lee (pictured), the floral and event designer who was the inspiration for Martin Short’s character “Frank” in Father of the Bride. Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might recognize him as the wedding planner for Lisa Vanderpump’s daughter. On the BBH series debut, adult film star Diamond Foxxx is a client, looking for a gown that will fit her size 32G breasts for her vow renewal with her husband of 12 years. Yes, this is definitely different from Say Yes to the Dress. Watch an exclusive clip below.
Posted October 27 2011 — 12:51 PM EDT
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- 'Tomorrowland': Behind the design of utopia
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt on those Indiana Jones rumors: 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!