On top of an already stellar year, Kaley Cuoco will be kicking off 2012 with a Big Bang indeed. After getting engaged, presenting at the Emmys, and hosting the Teen Choice Awards in 2011, EW has confirmed that Cuoco has been tapped to host the People’s Choice Awards next January. Cuoco follows in the footsteps of five-year host Queen Latifah. “Kaley is sexy, funny and smart – everything you want in a host,” said Jack Sussman, Executive Vice President of Specials, Music and Live Events for CBS (home to Bang and the People’s Choice Awards). Bang will defend its title as Favorite TV Comedy when the ceremony, produced by Survivor EP Mark Burnett, airs on Jan. 11, 2012.
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted October 27 2011 — 2:12 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big