Marie Osmond made a short trip to the ER Wednesday night. According to the Las Vegas Sun, the entertainer began to feel tightness in her lungs following her Donny & Marie show at Flamingo Las Vegas. Though Osmond at first suspected bronchitis, tests and X-rays revealed the singer was healthy. Osmond is set to continue her show this evening, but her rep says some songs might be cut short to give her vocal chords some rest.
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:33 PM EDT
- Laura Linney talks her memorable 'Nocturnal Animals' cameo, Tom Ford
- Hear an exclusive preview of Michael Giacchino's 'Rogue One' Score
- Jennifer Lawrence responds after Hawaii sacred site story draws backlash
- 'Sherlock' season 4 to screen in theaters
- 'Community' mini-reunion alert: Yvette Nicole Brown to guest on 'Dr. Ken'
- 'This Is Us' stars share adorable double-family photo from set
- Inside the art of 'Star Wars' artist Ralph McQuarrie