Join EW.com tonight for a live chat with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola, who will take your questions from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET. Her character, vampire Caroline, was last seen slinking away after having sex with hybrid boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) because he hadn’t earned the overnight stay yet – also, because the writers needed “Barbie Klaus” Rebekah to bring the famished, chenille-blanket-clothed Tyler a living snack. So what is in store for what’s still, sadly, the healthiest relationship on this show at the moment? Can’t Caroline and Rebekah take a timeout from hating each other long enough for a Clueless shopping spree? What is Caroline planning for Homecoming in the Nov. 10 midseason finale? (We assume she’s head of the decorating committee, as usual.) Ask away at 7 p.m. ET! Then remember to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries at 8 p.m. with other fans and our viEWer.
(Patrick Ecclesine/The CW)
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:57 PM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!