Join EW.com tonight for a live chat with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola, who will take your questions from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET. Her character, vampire Caroline, was last seen slinking away after having sex with hybrid boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) because he hadn’t earned the overnight stay yet – also, because the writers needed “Barbie Klaus” Rebekah to bring the famished, chenille-blanket-clothed Tyler a living snack. So what is in store for what’s still, sadly, the healthiest relationship on this show at the moment? Can’t Caroline and Rebekah take a timeout from hating each other long enough for a Clueless shopping spree? What is Caroline planning for Homecoming in the Nov. 10 midseason finale? (We assume she’s head of the decorating committee, as usual.) Ask away at 7 p.m. ET! Then remember to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries at 8 p.m. with other fans and our viEWer.
(Patrick Ecclesine/The CW)
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:57 PM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!