Join EW.com tonight for a live chat with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola, who will take your questions from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET. Her character, vampire Caroline, was last seen slinking away after having sex with hybrid boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) because he hadn’t earned the overnight stay yet – also, because the writers needed “Barbie Klaus” Rebekah to bring the famished, chenille-blanket-clothed Tyler a living snack. So what is in store for what’s still, sadly, the healthiest relationship on this show at the moment? Can’t Caroline and Rebekah take a timeout from hating each other long enough for a Clueless shopping spree? What is Caroline planning for Homecoming in the Nov. 10 midseason finale? (We assume she’s head of the decorating committee, as usual.) Ask away at 7 p.m. ET! Then remember to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries at 8 p.m. with other fans and our viEWer.
(Patrick Ecclesine/The CW)
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:57 PM EDT
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!