Join EW.com tonight for a live chat with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola, who will take your questions from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET. Her character, vampire Caroline, was last seen slinking away after having sex with hybrid boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) because he hadn’t earned the overnight stay yet – also, because the writers needed “Barbie Klaus” Rebekah to bring the famished, chenille-blanket-clothed Tyler a living snack. So what is in store for what’s still, sadly, the healthiest relationship on this show at the moment? Can’t Caroline and Rebekah take a timeout from hating each other long enough for a Clueless shopping spree? What is Caroline planning for Homecoming in the Nov. 10 midseason finale? (We assume she’s head of the decorating committee, as usual.) Ask away at 7 p.m. ET! Then remember to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries at 8 p.m. with other fans and our viEWer.
(Patrick Ecclesine/The CW)
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:57 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters