Join EW.com tonight for a live chat with Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola, who will take your questions from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET. Her character, vampire Caroline, was last seen slinking away after having sex with hybrid boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) because he hadn’t earned the overnight stay yet – also, because the writers needed “Barbie Klaus” Rebekah to bring the famished, chenille-blanket-clothed Tyler a living snack. So what is in store for what’s still, sadly, the healthiest relationship on this show at the moment? Can’t Caroline and Rebekah take a timeout from hating each other long enough for a Clueless shopping spree? What is Caroline planning for Homecoming in the Nov. 10 midseason finale? (We assume she’s head of the decorating committee, as usual.) Ask away at 7 p.m. ET! Then remember to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries at 8 p.m. with other fans and our viEWer.
(Patrick Ecclesine/The CW)
Posted October 27 2011 — 4:57 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'