Fox may be forcing fans to wait yet another week for the return of Fringe so they can air Game 7, but that doesn’t mean they don’t hear your cries. Here’s a little video treat the network cooked up after their cliffhanger trick. (NBC’s Chuck, which will air tonight, has a video too, and that one is here). Here’s the Fringe clip: “What happened, Fox?”
Posted October 28 2011 — 6:21 PM EDT
- James Franco yells about poop in Shia LaBeouf parody video
- Fox News: Why isn't media scrutinizing how Josh Duggar's police file got leaked?
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Miss Congeniality winner Katya speaks!
- Clint Eastwood to direct Capt. 'Sully' biopic
- 'Batman Arkham Knight' trailer teases playable Harley Quinn
- 'Zombeavers' director tackles horror-movie tropes with phony preview for 'The Drone'
- David 'Bitch Waffle' Spade stars in new 'Joe Dirt 2' trailer: Watch
Stormtrooper snow angels? Superhero graffiti war? Daniel Picard's 'Figure Fantasy' photos play with pop culture