Fox may be forcing fans to wait yet another week for the return of Fringe so they can air Game 7, but that doesn’t mean they don’t hear your cries. Here’s a little video treat the network cooked up after their cliffhanger trick. (NBC’s Chuck, which will air tonight, has a video too, and that one is here). Here’s the Fringe clip: “What happened, Fox?”
Posted October 28 2011 — 6:21 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'