Fox may be forcing fans to wait yet another week for the return of Fringe so they can air Game 7, but that doesn’t mean they don’t hear your cries. Here’s a little video treat the network cooked up after their cliffhanger trick. (NBC’s Chuck, which will air tonight, has a video too, and that one is here). Here’s the Fringe clip: “What happened, Fox?”
Posted October 28 2011 — 6:21 PM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'