Fox may be forcing fans to wait yet another week for the return of Fringe so they can air Game 7, but that doesn’t mean they don’t hear your cries. Here’s a little video treat the network cooked up after their cliffhanger trick. (NBC’s Chuck, which will air tonight, has a video too, and that one is here). Here’s the Fringe clip: “What happened, Fox?”
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A