CBS and Warner Bros. announced today that The CW and Hulu have struck a five-year licensing deal to allow the website to stream CW shows on Hulu and Hulu Plus. This encompasses network tentpoles 90210, America’s Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries, as well as Ringer, Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, and Nikita. Under the agreement, up to five in-season episodes will only be featured on Hulu Plus for eight days following the broadcast, at which point they will be available on the ad-supported free Hulu site. “The CW programming is a great example of the kind of in-season content we want to make available,” said Hulu’s SVP of Content Andy Forssell. “Making these shows available on Hulu and Hulu Plus will allow new and existing fans to get their fix of The CW’s great shows anytime and anywhere.”
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Lifetime making Britney Spears biopic
- Delta to stop airing Chris Rock special containing anti-gay slur
- Donald Trump slams famous Hillary supporters as 'not hot anymore'
- 'Stranger Things' and 'Parks & Rec': Jean-Ralphio is Steve's son, star says
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...