CBS and Warner Bros. announced today that The CW and Hulu have struck a five-year licensing deal to allow the website to stream CW shows on Hulu and Hulu Plus. This encompasses network tentpoles 90210, America’s Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries, as well as Ringer, Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, and Nikita. Under the agreement, up to five in-season episodes will only be featured on Hulu Plus for eight days following the broadcast, at which point they will be available on the ad-supported free Hulu site. “The CW programming is a great example of the kind of in-season content we want to make available,” said Hulu’s SVP of Content Andy Forssell. “Making these shows available on Hulu and Hulu Plus will allow new and existing fans to get their fix of The CW’s great shows anytime and anywhere.”
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen to write, direct, produce, and star in Freddie Mercury biopic
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!