CBS and Warner Bros. announced today that The CW and Hulu have struck a five-year licensing deal to allow the website to stream CW shows on Hulu and Hulu Plus. This encompasses network tentpoles 90210, America’s Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries, as well as Ringer, Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, and Nikita. Under the agreement, up to five in-season episodes will only be featured on Hulu Plus for eight days following the broadcast, at which point they will be available on the ad-supported free Hulu site. “The CW programming is a great example of the kind of in-season content we want to make available,” said Hulu’s SVP of Content Andy Forssell. “Making these shows available on Hulu and Hulu Plus will allow new and existing fans to get their fix of The CW’s great shows anytime and anywhere.”
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'