Many people are obsessed with Peter Griffin, but did you know that list includes… Ryan Reynolds? In Sunday’s episode of Family Guy, the rather fit actor (who is developing his own animated series for Fox) shacks up in Quahog to shoot a movie and immediately finds himself starry-eyed over Peter. Eager for a little preview of Reynolds’ guest spot? Look no farther than below, where you can see Reynolds roll into town and start charming Peter. (Sorry, Lois.)
Posted November 4 2011 — 2:58 PM EDT
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'