Here’s a follow-up to yesterday’s post revealing how Jon Cryer’s character was going to lose his mind on Monday’s Two and a Half Men and believe he’s actually his deceased brother Charlie Harper. What does Alan Harper thinking he’s Charlie Sheen’s character look like? Here’s a one-minute video clip from the episode:
Posted November 4 2011 — 6:09 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'