The beauty of this year’s Sundance Grand Jury prizewinner, Like Crazy, is in how vividly it portrays the exciting, scary, and tear-your-heart-out nature of first love. The film’s leading lady, Felicity Jones, has already earned a Gotham Award nomination for her breakout performance and can be considered a long-shot candidate for an Oscar nod as well. (In a weaker year for actresses, she’d be a shoo-in.) The movie scored an impressive $30,000 per theater in its debut weekend of release. Now, in advance of its second frame, Paramount has put together four emotional montages, each representing one aspect of the film: “I Want You” (available on Moviefone), “I Need You” (available on Apple), “I Love You” (available on Fandango), and “I Miss You” – the last of which you can see exclusively below. Add the words “…like crazy” to the end of the montage titles and you have a pretty good idea of what the movie is about.
Posted November 4 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake