The beauty of this year’s Sundance Grand Jury prizewinner, Like Crazy, is in how vividly it portrays the exciting, scary, and tear-your-heart-out nature of first love. The film’s leading lady, Felicity Jones, has already earned a Gotham Award nomination for her breakout performance and can be considered a long-shot candidate for an Oscar nod as well. (In a weaker year for actresses, she’d be a shoo-in.) The movie scored an impressive $30,000 per theater in its debut weekend of release. Now, in advance of its second frame, Paramount has put together four emotional montages, each representing one aspect of the film: “I Want You” (available on Moviefone), “I Need You” (available on Apple), “I Love You” (available on Fandango), and “I Miss You” – the last of which you can see exclusively below. Add the words “…like crazy” to the end of the montage titles and you have a pretty good idea of what the movie is about.
Posted November 4 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Seth Meyers mocks GOP candidates for response to Oregon mass shooting
- Inside Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' massive reissue
- 9 things we learned about Sara Bareilles from her new book
- Matt Damon and Kim Kardashian are 'Stuck on Uranus': See the parody trailer
- Misty Copeland gives stunning performance with Yo-Yo Ma on 'The Late Show'
- How John McCain reacted to losing the election in 2008
- Shaquille O'Neal & Hugh Jackman play 'Phone Booth' for Fallon