The beauty of this year’s Sundance Grand Jury prizewinner, Like Crazy, is in how vividly it portrays the exciting, scary, and tear-your-heart-out nature of first love. The film’s leading lady, Felicity Jones, has already earned a Gotham Award nomination for her breakout performance and can be considered a long-shot candidate for an Oscar nod as well. (In a weaker year for actresses, she’d be a shoo-in.) The movie scored an impressive $30,000 per theater in its debut weekend of release. Now, in advance of its second frame, Paramount has put together four emotional montages, each representing one aspect of the film: “I Want You” (available on Moviefone), “I Need You” (available on Apple), “I Love You” (available on Fandango), and “I Miss You” – the last of which you can see exclusively below. Add the words “…like crazy” to the end of the montage titles and you have a pretty good idea of what the movie is about.
Posted November 4 2011 — 12:00 PM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow