Why do you want ruthless, scheming, hedonistic management consultant Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) on your side? Because you definitely don’t want him on the other side, a just-released trailer for the new Showtime comedy House of Lies (Jan. 8) tells us. The series, which also stars Kristen Bell and Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz, promises to show you an uncensored side of the cutthroat corporate world. As our narrator sums up: “They’re the 1 percent sticking it to the 1 percent.” Check it out, as we’re 99 percent sure you won’t mind seeing Kristen Bell in a state of undress.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Josh Charles joins Masters of Sex in major role
- Exclusive 'Finding Carter' trailer: Carter hooks up with ... Max?
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- Sex workers featured on A&E's '8 Minutes' say network failed to offer help, privacy
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' preview clip: Your verdict on the judges?
- 'Conan' is going to Comic-Con
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!