Why do you want ruthless, scheming, hedonistic management consultant Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) on your side? Because you definitely don’t want him on the other side, a just-released trailer for the new Showtime comedy House of Lies (Jan. 8) tells us. The series, which also stars Kristen Bell and Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz, promises to show you an uncensored side of the cutthroat corporate world. As our narrator sums up: “They’re the 1 percent sticking it to the 1 percent.” Check it out, as we’re 99 percent sure you won’t mind seeing Kristen Bell in a state of undress.
Posted November 11 2011 — 8:36 PM EST
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!