Posted November 11 2011 — 8:36 PM EST
Why do you want ruthless, scheming, hedonistic management consultant Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) on your side? Because you definitely don’t want him on the other side, a just-released trailer for the new Showtime comedy House of Lies (Jan. 8) tells us. The series, which also stars Kristen Bell and Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz, promises to show you an uncensored side of the cutthroat corporate world. As our narrator sums up: “They’re the 1 percent sticking it to the 1 percent.” Check it out, as we’re 99 percent sure you won’t mind seeing Kristen Bell in a state of undress.
- 'Bye, Felicia': Cookie lashes out at Anika in Empire exclusive clip
- Stream Clare Maguire's new EP 'Don't Mess Me Around'
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings are not the end of the world
- 'Blacklist' return for Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen: First Look
- Electropop artist EZA's 'Headlights' video is a synesthetic breakup jam -- exclusive
- Farewell, Bro: How Matt Fractions 'Hawkeye' changed Marvel Comics