Why do you want ruthless, scheming, hedonistic management consultant Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) on your side? Because you definitely don’t want him on the other side, a just-released trailer for the new Showtime comedy House of Lies (Jan. 8) tells us. The series, which also stars Kristen Bell and Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz, promises to show you an uncensored side of the cutthroat corporate world. As our narrator sums up: “They’re the 1 percent sticking it to the 1 percent.” Check it out, as we’re 99 percent sure you won’t mind seeing Kristen Bell in a state of undress.
Posted November 11 2011 — 8:36 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast