Why do you want ruthless, scheming, hedonistic management consultant Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) on your side? Because you definitely don’t want him on the other side, a just-released trailer for the new Showtime comedy House of Lies (Jan. 8) tells us. The series, which also stars Kristen Bell and Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz, promises to show you an uncensored side of the cutthroat corporate world. As our narrator sums up: “They’re the 1 percent sticking it to the 1 percent.” Check it out, as we’re 99 percent sure you won’t mind seeing Kristen Bell in a state of undress.
Posted November 11 2011 — 8:36 PM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Ezekiel speaks! Khary Payton gives first interview
- John Oliver responds to 'Gilmore Girls' teaser, Tim Kaine's DNC speech
- Venice Film Festival 2016 lineup includes Natalie Portman's 'Jackie'
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco give James Corden new eyebrows
- Kanye West compares life to 'Meet the Parents' in new interview
- Cara Delevingne and Dave Franco Drop the Mic with James Corden
- The inhabitants of Alice’s Wonderland, ranked
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?