Clearly – and, perhaps, predictably – James Cameron is going for nostalgia when it comes to the first poster for Titanic in 3-D. The one-sheet highlights an iconic image of the late 1990s: A dashing – yet boyish – Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack clutching Kate Winslet’s girlfriend-from-the-other-side-of-the-tracks Rose. Personally, I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic for a poster for a 3-D movie. Where’s propeller man when you need him?! See the poster below and remember the simpler days of 1997.
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year