Clearly – and, perhaps, predictably – James Cameron is going for nostalgia when it comes to the first poster for Titanic in 3-D. The one-sheet highlights an iconic image of the late 1990s: A dashing – yet boyish – Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack clutching Kate Winslet’s girlfriend-from-the-other-side-of-the-tracks Rose. Personally, I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic for a poster for a 3-D movie. Where’s propeller man when you need him?! See the poster below and remember the simpler days of 1997.
- Neve Campbell 'devastated' by Wes Craven's death
- 'Faking It' boss previews season 2B: New faces, dynamics, and that upcoming Karmy kiss
- Andy Grammer joins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Liam Hemsworth to guest star on ABC's 'The Muppets'
- The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde criticized for victim-blaming comments
- Wes Craven's in-development TV projects will continue 'in his honor and spirit'
- What's new on Netflix for September
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!