Clearly – and, perhaps, predictably – James Cameron is going for nostalgia when it comes to the first poster for Titanic in 3-D. The one-sheet highlights an iconic image of the late 1990s: A dashing – yet boyish – Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack clutching Kate Winslet’s girlfriend-from-the-other-side-of-the-tracks Rose. Personally, I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic for a poster for a 3-D movie. Where’s propeller man when you need him?! See the poster below and remember the simpler days of 1997.
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'