This Sunday, Discovery airs the season finale of Curiosity, and it may have saved the best for last with the episode “Your Body on Drugs.” Robin Williams narrates what the network calls “a candid, shocking and sometimes sobering journey into the psychophysiology of psychotropic drugs.” Put Williams in front of a camera, and he’s going to riff. If you’re asking him to talk about drugs, well, watch the exclusive outtakes below (and keep your finger over the bleep button). Science really can be fun.
Posted November 16 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!