This Sunday, Discovery airs the season finale of Curiosity, and it may have saved the best for last with the episode “Your Body on Drugs.” Robin Williams narrates what the network calls “a candid, shocking and sometimes sobering journey into the psychophysiology of psychotropic drugs.” Put Williams in front of a camera, and he’s going to riff. If you’re asking him to talk about drugs, well, watch the exclusive outtakes below (and keep your finger over the bleep button). Science really can be fun.
Posted November 16 2011 — 1:12 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters