After Rachel Getting Married and Margot at the Wedding, perhaps unhappy families are all alike? There’s a whole lot of sobbing, scowling, and sniping (and one Dynasty-style catfight) going on in this dysfunctional-family wedding drama, the feature debut of 26-year-old Sam Levinson. Ellen Barkin — playing the estranged mother of the groom — does a big heap of acting as one of the more histrionic members of the clan. As the groom’s brassy-babe stepmother, Demi Moore does her own share of scenery chewing, but at least she looks like she’s having fun. C
FAMILY DYNAMICS Demi Moore in Another Happy Day
Starring: Ellen Barkin, Demi Moore; Release Date Limited: 12/08/2011; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 21 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters