After Rachel Getting Married and Margot at the Wedding, perhaps unhappy families are all alike? There’s a whole lot of sobbing, scowling, and sniping (and one Dynasty-style catfight) going on in this dysfunctional-family wedding drama, the feature debut of 26-year-old Sam Levinson. Ellen Barkin — playing the estranged mother of the groom — does a big heap of acting as one of the more histrionic members of the clan. As the groom’s brassy-babe stepmother, Demi Moore does her own share of scenery chewing, but at least she looks like she’s having fun. C
FAMILY DYNAMICS Demi Moore in Another Happy Day
Starring: Ellen Barkin, Demi Moore; Release Date Limited: 12/08/2011; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: R
Posted November 21 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- First look at Kate Mara in Luke Scott's sci-fi thriller 'Morgan'
- Mike Myers, Simon Pegg join Margot Robbie thriller 'Terminal'
- Kesha belts out stellar cover of Bob Dylan's 'I Shall Be Released'
- 'Friends' quiz: How well do you know what the cast has been up to?
- Tatiana Maslany shares which 'Orphan Black' clone she relates to most
- Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande to duet on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Blindspot' star Jaimie Alexander reacts to Jane Doe reveal