After Rachel Getting Married and Margot at the Wedding, perhaps unhappy families are all alike? There’s a whole lot of sobbing, scowling, and sniping (and one Dynasty-style catfight) going on in this dysfunctional-family wedding drama, the feature debut of 26-year-old Sam Levinson. Ellen Barkin — playing the estranged mother of the groom — does a big heap of acting as one of the more histrionic members of the clan. As the groom’s brassy-babe stepmother, Demi Moore does her own share of scenery chewing, but at least she looks like she’s having fun. C
Another Happy DayAfter Rachel Getting Married and Margot at the Wedding, perhaps unhappy families are all alike? There's a whole lot of sobbing,...Another Happy DayPT115MRAfter Rachel Getting Married and Margot at the Wedding, perhaps unhappy families are all alike? There's a whole lot of sobbing,...2011-11-21
FAMILY DYNAMICS Demi Moore in Another Happy Day
Starring: Ellen Barkin, Demi Moore; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!