The battle of the Black Friday TV commercials has begun. What are the best and worst you’ve seen? As you can tell from the headline, I’m loving that Target has brought back its training montage ad, which allows you to feel superior to others in the room when you ID the song as being from Rocky IV. Kohl’s, on the other hand, has opted to revamp Rebecca Black’s “Friday” with an actress who probably still has the song in her head. Watch below and nominate your own picks!
Posted November 22 2011 — 5:51 PM EST
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist