The battle of the Black Friday TV commercials has begun. What are the best and worst you’ve seen? As you can tell from the headline, I’m loving that Target has brought back its training montage ad, which allows you to feel superior to others in the room when you ID the song as being from Rocky IV. Kohl’s, on the other hand, has opted to revamp Rebecca Black’s “Friday” with an actress who probably still has the song in her head. Watch below and nominate your own picks!
Posted November 22 2011 — 5:51 PM EST
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!