The battle of the Black Friday TV commercials has begun. What are the best and worst you’ve seen? As you can tell from the headline, I’m loving that Target has brought back its training montage ad, which allows you to feel superior to others in the room when you ID the song as being from Rocky IV. Kohl’s, on the other hand, has opted to revamp Rebecca Black’s “Friday” with an actress who probably still has the song in her head. Watch below and nominate your own picks!
Posted November 22 2011 — 5:51 PM EST
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer