The battle of the Black Friday TV commercials has begun. What are the best and worst you’ve seen? As you can tell from the headline, I’m loving that Target has brought back its training montage ad, which allows you to feel superior to others in the room when you ID the song as being from Rocky IV. Kohl’s, on the other hand, has opted to revamp Rebecca Black’s “Friday” with an actress who probably still has the song in her head. Watch below and nominate your own picks!
Posted November 22 2011 — 5:51 PM EST
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!