British songstress Lily Allen gave birth to a daughter on Friday, according to People. It’s the first child for the musician and her husband, Sam Cooper. Allen – who assumed Cooper’s last name after their June wedding – had suffered two miscarriages before her current pregnancy. While some of her famous friends took to Twitter to congratulate her, Allen herself simply tweeted one short message yesterday: “totes amaze.”
Posted November 26 2011 — 11:30 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant