British songstress Lily Allen gave birth to a daughter on Friday, according to People. It’s the first child for the musician and her husband, Sam Cooper. Allen – who assumed Cooper’s last name after their June wedding – had suffered two miscarriages before her current pregnancy. While some of her famous friends took to Twitter to congratulate her, Allen herself simply tweeted one short message yesterday: “totes amaze.”
Posted November 26 2011 — 11:30 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters