Fox’s Alcatraz is still on track. Though the network hasn’t released its midseason dates yet, the network has a new promo for J.J. Abrams’ latest that touts a January premiere. That’s not surprising since that’s when the bulk of Fox’s midseason traditionally launches, but given that Alcatraz changed showrunners earlier this month amid some creative differences and reshoots (Lost vet Elizabeth Sarnoff is out; fellow Lost writer Jennifer Johnson and Fracture writer Daniel Pyne are in), at least the show isn’t getting pushed back too. The network’s original plan in May was to pair Alcatraz with House on Mondays. Here’s a fresh look at Alcatraz:
Posted November 29 2011 — 10:12 AM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'