Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- Warner Bros. pushes back 'Pan' release to October
- Kanye West: 'I'm an innovator. That's my job'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!