Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- WATCH: Anthony Anderson sings in 'Doc McStuffins' season premiere
- Donald Trump sent cease and desist letter from The O'Jays
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- Netflix chief: There are too many 'mediocre' shows
- Questlove condemns Bill O'Reilly for slavery comments
- WATCH: Leona Lewis sings in 'Cats' Broadway revival montage
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels