Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- Listen to Liam Payne sing in the shower
- Jeremy Sisto to star in ABC's 'Wicked City'
- 'Inside Out' finally beat 'Jurassic World' at the box office
- Dennis Rodman guest stars in Skrillex, Yogi, and Pusha T's creepy music video
- Someone turns Kanye West best quotes into a free book
- Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard hung out together
- 'Ghostbusters' adds Andy Garcia and Michael K. Williams to the cast
- Soundbites of the week: Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!