Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'
- Whoopi Goldberg and Jimmy Fallon played Nelly and Jeff Daniels in Pictionary
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication