Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos