Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- 'The Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh reveals the ideas she pitched to try and change Deanna's fate
- 'Portlandia' season 6 teaser: Carrie Brownstein & Fred Armisen awkwardly get it on
- Amy Schumer bares it all in Annie Leibovitz photo shoot
- 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend': See Rebecca's mom song-and-dance her disappointment
- Leonardo DiCaprio isn't afraid to die anymore in new 'The Revenant' promo
- Penguin and Riddler sing Gordon a lullaby in exclusive 'Gotham' sneak peek
- Amy Schumer shows off bruises from 'Saturday Night Live' sketch