Lea Michele has auditioned for the role of Éponine in director Tom Hooper’s cinematic adaptation of the musical, Les Miserables. The Glee actress, who played Young Cosette on Broadway when she was just 8 years old, would join Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, and Eddie Redmayne in the production, if she wins the role of the headstrong girl who falls for heroic Marius. The New York Post’s Page 6 initially reported that Michele, Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Evan Rachel Wood had each auditioned, but Wood’s representatives say that the Ides of March actress has not done so. Spokespersons for Swift and Johansson did not respond to requests for comment.
- What Derek Hough thinks of new 'DWTS' partner Bindi Irwin
- See the most popular passages from every single 'Outlander' book
- Yo La Tengo on making a sequel to their revered album 'Fakebook'
- Netflix's 'Lady Dynamite' adds Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman to guest cast
- See exclusive new art from 'The Angry Birds Movie'
- Heavy metal meets demonic mayhem in 'Deathgasm' trailer
- 'Star Wars Battlefront' beta arriving in October
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!