There are some days that I love my job. Actually, that’s most days. But today, the sun seems to be shining just a little bit brighter here at the EW.com offices, as we have gotten our hands on an extended promo for the upcoming season of ABC’s The Bachelor (premiering Jan. 2), starring Ben Flajnik. (Otherwise known as the man rejected by Bachelorette’s Ashley Hebert.) After watching it
1,932 several times, I have a lot of questions. Click through to watch, read my thoughts, and ponder what might just be the most ridiculous Bachelor promo… EVER.
Okay, my questions, in no particular order:
1. Did ABC pull these “ladies” off the docks behind a federal penitentiary? Man do they have potty mouths!
2. Who is this mystery chick in hooker heels? I have my theories – what are yours, rose lovers?
3. Uh-oh. Ben seems a little Bachelor-ized. (“When I’m with this woman, I find myself starting to fall in love.”) You better not have beaten his sense of humor out of him, Team Bachelor.
4. I will never tire of watching Ben tell Ashley to shut the eff up.
5. LOVE the machismo montage of him sifting dirt, driving a tractor, and lugging lumber in the vineyard.
6. His hair looks too flatironed. Memo to ABC: Let the curls flow free!
7. BACHELOR BUTT!
8. They really should just call this season The Bachelor: Ugly Cry Edition.
9. Cannot WAIT!
So what say you, Bachelor Nation?