”There are some who will walk up to you and say, ‘I think your character is a whore and a bitch.’ You’re like, ‘Well, thank you for sharing that.’ There’s also people who say, ‘I love your work.’ That kind of interaction can be intense. There appears to be a certain demographic of young men who find Lori’s actions unconscionable. I think they’ve probably been cheated on by girlfriends.”
Posted December 9 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OUAT,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Supergirl' and more
- Seth MacFarlane explains show business hate towards Trump
- Luke Bryan releases statement after fan altercation during concert
- Kellyanne Conway took fight with Clinton aides personally
- Felicity Jones says 'Rogue One' is like 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Best of 2016: Director X talks Fifth Harmony's 'Work From Home' video
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Has Sara given up hope of saving Laurel?
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big